Spring Rock helps businesses grow by assisting with the acquisition of new and used equipment. We take a flexible approach to lease financing to match businesses with the right lenders that offer industry-specific tailored financing options.
The owners of Spring Rock bring with them an extensive background in accounting and finance. This expertise allows us to really understand our clients’ business so that we can deliver personalized support and advice.
Businesses cannot afford lengthy delays in the financing process when trying to acquire critical equipment. For many types of used equipment, there is often intense competition and decisions need to be made quickly. Other sources of financing can sometimes take several days to approve credit requests. It is our goal to turn applications around as quickly as possible for our clients. We do the work with the lenders on our clients’ behalf to ensure the fastest approvals possible.
We understand that different businesses and different industries have varying financing requirements. Our professional team will work with you and your vendor of choice to create a transaction that is perfectly suited to your needs. Our application process is simple and straightforward, and our team will work hard on your behalf to ensure a speedy submission and approval.
Asset & Industry Expertise
Our experienced teams are experts in their field and depend on lasting relationships – they are invested in understanding your business.
We offer the flexibility and service that only a privately owned leasing company can deliver. Spring Rock Finance will look at almost all ranges of equipment acquisitions including used assets, private sale transactions, and sale-leaseback. We are experts at structure transactions to match your businesses’ cash flow.
Benefits of Leasing
Accounting & Tax Advantages
- Leasing offers many tax advantages – speak to your financial advisor to learn about all of them
- With purchasing or financing the federal and provincial sales taxes must be paid upfront. However, with leasing the sales tax is made on monthly payments spread over the term of your lease.
- Preserve your capital and bank line of credit for day-to-day operating expenses and unforeseen emergencies
- Make small monthly payments rather than take a loan or have a large cash outlay
*We encourage you to talk your financial advisor to determine the most effective tax strategy for your business
- Payments can be arranged according to your expected seasonal earnings
- Control the turnover and cost of your equipment
- Financing can be arranged for most used equipment with flexible age restriction in most sectors
- We offer a variety of leasing options which can be customized by our expert leasing advisors to meet your growth and profit objectives
- Lease to own
- Stretch/structured lease
- Fair Market Value
- Pre-approvals with no obligations
- Sale leaseback
- Equity take out on used unencumbered equipment
- Upgrade equipment by returning it and trading-up
- Flexible age restrictions on used equipment